If you’re not sure how to log in to the DisneyLife website or app, take a look at How do I log in?
If you’re unable to log in, here are a couple of things to watch out for:
- Make sure you’re using the same login method that you selected when you first signed up to DisneyLife.
For example, if you subscribed using your Facebook or Google account, select Log In with Facebook or Log In with Google and authenticate with your Facebook or Google details.
- If you signed up with your email address (Disney account), make sure you are using the correct email address.
- If you signed up through the Apple App Store using your iTunes account and did not set a login method, you may need to log in with Restore Purchase or link your subscription to a Disney account. Choose the appropriate link below to find out more:
- If you are stuck in the Preview mode, please see Why can’t I log in to my Apple device with my DisneyLife IAP subscription?
- If you are logged into your Apple device but unable to log in on additional devices or on the website, please see How do I link my Apple ID with my Disney Account?
- Remember: Passwords may be case-sensitive! Try resetting your password, you can see how to do this here: What can I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
- You may be trying to log in using a device that is not compatible. To find out if you’re using a compatible device to log in, please see our Ways to Watch.