If you are being billed via Amazon, please note we cannot cancel on your behalf, as you're billed through Amazon and we don’t hold your payment details.
You can cancel your subscription either on your tablet or on the Amazon website:
To cancel on your Fire tablet
- On your Fire tablet, tap Apps.
- Then tap Store.
- Open the menu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions.
- Find the DisneyLife subscription and select the Actions button.
- From the drop-down list select Turn off auto-renewal.
To cancel on the Amazon website
- Go to the Amazon website and log in with your Amazon credentials.
- Go to Your Account.
- Select Apps and more under the Digital content and Devices section.
- From the menu on the left, select Your Subscriptions.
When you cancel your subscription, it will end when your current billing period is over. Until then, you can carry on enjoying everything DisneyLife has to offer and may receive emails from us.
Remember: if you have a Disney Account, it will still remain active, allowing you to log in to Disney websites, apps and other experiences.
If you would like to update any of your personal details or marketing preferences, please sign in to https://disneyprivacycenter.com/communication-choices to update your account.
If you're being billed for DisneyLife via iTunes, Google Play or credit/debit card, please check out the cancellation steps below: