If you received an error after clicking on a link in an unfamiliar sign-in notification email, the issue may have resulted from that link being expired. To receive a new sign-in notification email with a fresh link, take the following steps:
- Open a browser window or tab in privacy mode:
- Chrome: Menu > New Incognito Window/Tab
- Firefox: Menu > New Private Window
- Safari: Menu > Private Browsing…
- Internet Explorer: Tools > InPrivate Browsing
- Go to a Disney site (shopDisney.com, for example) or app and sign into your account
- A new device login notification email will be sent to the email address associated with your account; click on "I Don't Recognize This Activity"
- Follow the steps to change your password
NOTE: The password reset link will expire after 14 days. Once clicked, you will have 15 minutes to complete the process of changing your password.
Disney+ Subscribers: If you are subscribed to Disney+, you should also update your password there to fully protect your account.