Most account information, including your password, can be edited on The Walt Disney Company Privacy website.
- Go to Communication Choices on The Walt Disney Company's Privacy website
- In the "Manage Your Registration Account" section, select "Disney, ESPN, ABC and Star Wars accounts"
- Select “Need help signing in?” underneath the Sign In button
- Enter your email address or username and click “Continue”
- Check your email for a one-time passcode
- Enter the code on the pop up and click “Continue”
- Select your account and click “Reset Password”
- Follow the instructions to create a new password for your account
- Click "Save" near the bottom of the pop up
If you encounter any issues while creating a password please reach out to our support team with the following information:
- Your email address
- Any error messages you're seeing