You can delete your account* via The Walt Disney Company's Privacy site:
- Go to my.disneyaccount.com and select Sign In
- Sign in to your Disney account**
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Select Delete Account
- Select Yes, delete this account
Accounts are permanently deleted 14 days after the request, but you can reactivate your Disney account any time before that deadline. Should you require assistance, please reach out to our support team via the contact options below.
**If you have forgotten your password, you can select "Need help signing in?" to have a one-time passcode sent to the email address associated with your Disney account.
*Important: Disney accounts with active subscriptions or memberships
Disney accounts cannot be deleted until any active subscriptions or memberships are canceled. Please refer to the following links for more information:
- Disney+: How do I cancel my subscription to Disney+?
- ESPN+: Cancel Your Subscription
- D23: How to cancel my renewal
- Marvel Comics: How can I cancel my subscription?