Forgotten your password or username? Hakuna matata! Follow the steps below on a Disney.com or affiliated site to get back into your account.
- Select "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for instructions to reset your password. If you do not receive an email, check your account's junk folder.
- Enter your new password twice, then save.
Your password can be 6-25 characters long, and can include spaces, numbers of symbols (e.g., #, @, $, etc).
- Select "Forgot your username?"
- Enter your email address
- Find the message in your inbox and click "Recover your Disney Account username"
- You'll see a list of usernames associated with your email address
- Select "Settings" to change your username or password
If you run into any error messages or difficulties resetting your password or username, let us know! Reach out via the contact information below to let us know the following info:
- Your username
- Name of the website or product you're trying to log into
- Any error messages you're seeing