You sure can! You just need to remember to download content before you go, as DisneyLife won’t let you download or stream anything new when you go abroad.
Not sure how to do this? Check out: How do I use Downloads?
Here are a couple of important things to remember when using DisneyLife abroad:
- If you connect to a mobile network or Wi-Fi connection outside of the Philippines, you will not be able to access DisneyLife or your downloads.
- Make sure you are logged in to the app on all devices you’re planning on using before leaving the Philippines.
- In addition to this, make sure the devices you’d like to use DisneyLife on while abroad are all set to Airplane Mode before you leave.
- When abroad, do not connect your device to the internet. The app will recognise that you're abroad and the Downloads feature becomes unavailable.
- Outside the Philippines, you can watch and listen to anything you’ve already downloaded. But don't forget, downloads are only available on the device you’ve downloaded them to.