If you’ve been double-billed for DisneyLife or have been billed after cancelling your subscription, we recommend that you check if you’ve created multiple accounts.
Below are some useful steps to help you find out if you’ve created multiple accounts with us.
Ways of signing up to DisneyLife:
- Through Globe Telecom services.
- Through the App Store on Apple devices.
- Through the Google Play Store on Android devices.
If you have been billed by Globe, you will need to get in touch with their Guest Services directly. Please go here: www.globe.com.ph.
You can search for a subscription to DisneyLife on the Apple App Store by:
- Tap on Settings on the home screen of your Apple device.
- Tap oniTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Tap on View Apple ID. You may have to sign in with Apple ID and password.
- Tap on Manage. Here you can see all subscriptions active & expired.
Please note that this will only show results for subscriptions under the iTunes account that is linked to your Apple ID.
If you have other Apple IDs or other Apple devices, please complete the above steps with them.
You can check for a subscription to DisneyLife on the Google Play Store by: