If you subscribed to DisneyLife on your Apple device and are stuck in preview mode or having difficulties logging into the app with your Apple ID, you will need to restore the purchase of your DisneyLife subscription.
Your active subscription will then be recognised and you can continue to enjoy DisneyLife as usual. All you need to do is:
- Open the DisneyLife app on your Apple device. Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- Tap on Log In.
- Tap on Restore Purchase. Done!
It may take a few seconds, but you will soon be logged in and able to select your profile.
While you're at it, why not link your Apple subscription with a Disney account? This will allow you to log in with an email address instead of selecting Restore Purchase so you can access DisneyLife on any compatible device and the website! Please follow the steps below:
- Open DisneyLife on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- From your Home Screen, tap on your Character on the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down menu, tap on the Settings
- Tap Link Your Account.
- If you already have a Disney account, which you may be using for other Disney app and services, enter your email and password and tap Sign In.
If not, tap Create an Account and fill in the fields with your name, email and password, date of birth and then tap Create Account.
That's it! You can now select Log In with your Email and use the same log in details to enjoy DisneyLife on up to 10 compatible devices. To see which devices are compatible, check out Ways to Watch.