You can use Chromecast to wirelessly stream DisneyLife content from your Android or iOS mobile device to your TV.
Please note you can only stream in English and subtitles are unavailable whilst casting. You can cast in HD, if available. This will also depend on your device and internet capabilities.
You will first need a DisneyLife account, check out the steps to create one at How do I start my DisneyLife subscription?
Before you can cast from the DisneyLife app, please make sure that:
- The Google Home app is installed on your device. It’s available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- The Chromecast is connected to your TV. For more information on how to set up your Chromecast, please refer to Google help.
- The device you’re using DisneyLife on and the Chromecast are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
To start casting:
- Open the DisneyLife app.
- Tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen, next to the magnifying glass.
- Choose the device you wish to stream to.
- The app will now be cast to your TV. The Cast icon will change colour, letting you know you're connected.
- Select the content you wish to view and tap Play.
- The content playing on your device show will now show on your TV.
To stop casting, tap the same Cast icon on the app and then tap Disconnect.
If you are having any trouble streaming, please see What can I do when the DisneyLife app isn’t working properly? for a few things you can try.