The way that you reactivate your subscription depends on how you originally signed up and were being billed.
Please note: When you reactivate your DisneyLife subscription, whether you do it on the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes, you will be charged the current subscription price that same day for your first month back and you will not be able to redeem another free trial period.
If you reactivate your subscription within 13 months of cancelling, you can pick up where you left off, as your profiles, favourites and settings will still be there - enjoy!
- Download the DisneyLife app onto your mobile Android or Apple device.
- Log in using the login method your subscription was previously associated with (email address, Facebook or Google account).
- There will be a notification advising that your subscription is inactive and you will be prompted to re-subscribe.
- If you’re using an Android device, log into your Google Play account and if you’re using an Apple device, log into your Apple ID.
- Confirm the subscription details.
Now you’re ready to enjoy all your Disney favourites once again!