It’s great to see that you’re keen to get signed up to DisneyLife!
If you’re trying to sign up and you’re experiencing some difficulties, please check the list below for details that may be preventing you from signing up:
- You’re currently located outside of the Philippines.
- You’re under 18 years of age.
DisneyLife account holders must be 18 years old and above as you must agree to the terms and conditions of use.
Payment card issues.
When you sign up, you must provide your payment information. Please ensure:
- That there are sufficient funds in your account.
- Your card has not passed its expiry date.
- You provide your home and billing address as it appears on your bank statement.
Third party account.
If you have any parental controls or Family Sharing enabled with your Apple ID or Google Play account, this may prevent you from signing up. Check your account settings and details.
Incomplete Disney account.
If you are signing up with your email address and you already have a Disney account, your details may need updating. Go here: How can I update my Disney account? for more information.