If you have a Google Nexus player or NVIDIA SHIELD, you can connect to DisneyLife by following the steps below.
Before you start, please make check the following:
- Make sure the device you’re using DisneyLife on and the streaming device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check your Android device is compatible by going here: Ways to Watch.
Google Nexus Player
You can use your Nexus Play to cast DisneyLife from your Android device to your TV. To do this, use these steps:
- Turn the Nexus Player on.
- Open the DisneyLife app on your Android device.
- In the app, tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen, next to the magnifying glass.
- Choose the device you wish to stream to.
- The app content will now be cast to your TV. The Cast icon will change colour, letting you know you're connected.
- Select the content you wish to view and tap Play.
- The content showing on your device will now show on your TV.
Please note you can only stream in English and subtitles are unavailable whilst casting.
You can download the app directly onto your NVIDIA SHIELD device. Just open the Google Play Store, search DisneyLife and download the app.
NVIDIA SHIELD also has Google Cast built-in, so you can cast from your personal device, Android or iOS, on to the big screen. For more details, please see the “Google Cast built-in” section in Streaming DisneyLife through Chromecast.
For other ways you can watch DisneyLife on your TV, please see Can I use DisneyLife with my TV?