With DisneyLife, you can download movies, TV shows, shorts and music to enjoy offline. The speed of your download will depend on your internet connection and your device.
Here are a few things that can affect your download speed:
- The video quality option you choose will affect the speed of the download. If you choose a lower video quality, your download speed will be quicker than if you choose a higher video quality.
- Public or private Wi-Fi – Private Wi-Fi connections are normally faster and more reliable than public ones, because fewer people are using them.
- Number of devices – If there are lots of devices connected to your network, downloads will normally be slower.
- Connection speed – Your connection speed depends on your location, and the type of broadband you’re using.
- Traffic – Some internet providers have a Traffic Management Policy. This may slow down your connection at certain times of day.
- Number of apps – When lots of apps are running, downloads may be slower. (Remember that many apps run in the background, and will use data even if you don’t open them.)
- Operating system (OS) version – Using the latest software will often speed up your downloads.
- Available space – Limited storage space can make downloads slower.
Want to know more? Check out: How do I use Downloads?