Your Disney account is your universal login to everything Disney - allowing you to access Disney websites, apps and other experiences, as well as the DisneyLife website and app.
Updating your Disney account
When updating your Disney account you can:
- Amend or add personal information.
- Change your password.
- Opt in or unsubscribe from mailing lists.
- Delete your Disney account.
To update your Disney account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to disneyprivacycenter.com/communication-choices.
- Under Manage Your Registration Account or Update Your Password, click Disney, ESPN and Star Wars accounts and log in with your credentials.
- Scroll down to add or change your details: you can update your password, personal information, address, phone number, and you can also choose to start or stop receiving updates. Please note that, once you enter your date of birth, you cannot amend it.
- Don’t forget to click Update My Account to save the changes.
You will then receive an email confirming the updates to your account.
Deleting your Disney account
Following steps 1 and 2 above, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click Delete Account.
It will take 14 days before your Disney Account is deleted from our systems and you might still receive emails from us.
Once your account has been deleted, you’ll be unable to reactivate it.
Please remember that, if you delete your Disney Account, you may no longer be able to access DisneyLife through the app or our website; you won’t be able to receive any password reset emails either.
Note: Deleting your Disney account doesn’t cancel your DisneyLife subscription. If you'd like to do that, please see more details here: