How do I link my Apple subscription with my Disney Account?
If you have created your DisneyLife subscription with your Apple ID, without choosing a log in method such as email address or Facebook, you need to link it with your Disney account. This is so you can log in to any compatible device and our website.
Please follow the steps below:
- Open DisneyLife on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- From your Home Screen, tap on your Character on the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down menu, tap on the Settings cog.
- Tap Link Your Account.
- If you already have a Disney account, which you may be using for other Disney app and services, enter your email and password and tap Sign In.
If not, tap Create an Account and fill in the fields with your name, email and password, date of birth and then tap Create Account.
- You'll see "Success! Your Disney Account is now linked to your DisneyLife membership". Tap Thanks and you're all set!
All you need to do is tap Log In with Your Email, log in and you can now enjoy everything DisneyLife has to offer on DisneyLife.ph and additional compatible devices (up to 10).
To see which devices are compatible, check out Ways to Watch.