How you change your password will depend on whether you have chosen to log in with your Facebook, Google or Disney account.
If you log in with a Facebook or Google account, you will need to update your password via Facebook.com or Google.com respectively.
You can update your password through DisneyLife.ph if you log in with your Disney account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to DisneyLife.ph and make sure you’re in the primary profile.
- Click on the Character in top right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Account.
- Enter your current password then click Continue.
- Select Disney Account from the top of the screen.
- Click Edit.
- Enter your current and new password.
- Once completed, click on Save Changes.
Shortly after, you will receive an email, confirming your details were changed.
If you’ve forgotten your password and are unable to log in, please see What can I do if I've forgotten my Password?