DisneyLife is supported on a variety of devices. Please go to Ways to Watch for more details.
If you are receiving the message Error 100 on your device, please delete DisneyLife and reinstall the app.
Note: Deleting DisneyLife doesn’t cancel your subscription. If you'd like to do that, please see more details here. Uninstalling DisneyLife will remove your Downloads. Your Profiles and Favourites will remain as they are linked to your account and not the device itself.
To uninstall on iOS
- Tap the DisneyLifeicon and hold it until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner of the icon.
- Tap Deleteto confirm.
To uninstall on Android
- Go to your device's Settings menu.
- Select Appsor Application Manager.
- Tap the DisneyLife app.
- Tap Uninstall.
To uninstall on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick
- On the Home Screen of the Fire Stick, navigate to Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Choose DisneyLife from the installed apps. Here you can also see the app version.
- Select DisneyLife and the options to Launch the app, Force Stop, Uninstall, Clear Data* and Clear Cache will appear.
* Please note: if you select Clear Data, you will need to re-enter your log in your details to access the app.
To uninstall on Amazon Fire tablet
- Tap Home on the Amazon Fire device.
- Tap Apps.
- From the upper right corner of the screen, select Devices to show only apps downloaded to your device.
- Locate DisneyLife, press and hold the app until a check mark appears.
- Tap Remove and then tap From Device.
To reinstall the app, just search DisneyLife in the App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore and install.
If you are still receiving the Error 100 message after following these steps, please get in touch so that we can help you further.