You can enjoy all types of DisneyLife content on Amazon Fire tablets and other handheld devices.
Before you start, please make sure that your device is compatible. Please see Ways to Watch.
If you’re unsure which type/model of your device you have, please check out Which exact Amazon Fire tablets are compatible with DisneyLife?
Downloading the app on your Fire tablet
- Go to the Amazon Appstore.
- Type "DisneyLife" on the search bar and hit search.
- Open the detail page of the DisneyLife app.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Open or, alternatively, go to the Apps section of your Fire tablet to find the DisneyLife app.
Logging in to DisneyLife
If you already have a DisneyLife subscription set up, you can use your log in details to access the app on your Amazon Fire device.
After installing the app, open it and click the Log In button – just make sure you use the same log in details as when signed up.
If not, you can start your subscription directly on your Amazon Fire tablet:
- Tap the 7 Day Free Trial button
- Choose your sign up method: Email address or Google account or Facebook account
- Enter the your account details to authenticate - if you chose the Google or Facebook options, or enter your personal details and new password - if you chose the email address option.
- Confirm the in-app purchase through your Amazon account
- That's it! You're ready to start enjoying DisneyLife!
Remember these details, as you'll need to use the same ones to log back in and access DisneyLife on other devices.
Here are some useful link for the next steps:
- For more details on compatible devices, please see Ways to Watch
- To use DisneyLife on additional compatible devices, please see How do I use DisneyLife on multiple devices?
- How do I set up my first profile?
- How do parental controls work?
- Can I use DisneyLife with my TV?
- How do I use downloads?