If something you’ve downloaded won’t play, follow these steps. Check after each one to see if the problem’s been solved.
Check your internet
- Check your connection speed. If lots of devices are sharing one Wi-Fi connection, your internet may be slow. This can cause issues with DisneyLife.
- Check your connection strength. Is your device a long way from your router? If so, try moving closer.
If your device won’t connect or has an unstable connection, check out Why won't DisneyLife connect to the internet?
Refresh your download
- Delete what you’re trying to play.
- Re-download it, and check to see if the issue’s gone away.
Restart your device
- Switch off your device completely. Once it’s shut down safely, switch it on again.
Update your device
- Make sure your device is running on the latest version of operating system. To find out more about how to update your device check out your device manufacturer’s website.
Reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm.
- You can reinstall the app by going back to the Play Store.
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Note that your Downloads will not be kept if the DisneyLife app is uninstalled from the device.