You can enjoy DisneyLife Movies, TV shows, and Live TV on your 4th generation Apple TV. You will first need a DisneyLife subscription: check out the steps at How do I start my DisneyLife subscription?
If you have already subscribed, you don’t need to sign up again. Just click Sign In and log in using the same details you entered when you subscribed.
If you have a different model Apple TV, 3rd generation or below, you can also enjoy DisneyLife on you TV screen - please see Streaming DisneyLife through Apple AirPlay.
You can also sign up to DisneyLife directly on your 4th Generation Apple TV by following these steps:
- Open the App store and search for DisneyLife.
- Click Start Your Free Trial. If you wish, before doing so, you can click Preview and take a tour around the different sections in the app.
- Once you see the monthly price and free trial period, click Continue.
- After the Confirm Subscription message appears, click Continue.
- Next, type in your password and click Continue.
- Click Continue and… you’re all set! Click Watch Now to start enjoying the hundreds of movies and TV shows DisneyLife has to offer.
For other types of content, like Books and Music, you can follow the steps below to link your Apple ID and access DisneyLife on your phone, tablet or computer.
Please see Ways to Watch for more information.
Linking your Apple ID with your Disney account
To create your Disney account and be able to access DisneyLife on multiple devices, please follow these steps:
- On the DisneyLife home page on your Apple TV, select your Character.
- Select Complete Disney Account.
- On your Apple TV screen, you will see a code made of numbers and letters. It will be valid for the next 10 minutes.
- Go to www.DisneyLife.com/activate, enter the code in the box, and then click Continue.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Enter your Disney account password, if you already have one, and click Sign In. If not, enter a password, your first and last name, and your date of birth. Then click Continue.
- You’re linked! Click Complete and you can now sign in on other devices, entering the information you’ve just used to complete your Disney account.