If you have created your DisneyLife account with your Apple ID, using your iTunes account, you need to link it with your Disney account, so you can use DisneyLife on additional compatible devices (up to 10).
Please follow the steps below:
- Open DisneyLife on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- From your Home Screen, tap on your Character on the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down menu, tap on the Settings cog.
- Tap Link Your Account.
- If you already have a Disney account, which you may be using for other Disney app and services, enter your email and password and tap Sign In.
If not, tap Create an Account and fill in the fields with your name, email and password, date of birth and then tap Create Account.
- You'll see "Success! Your Disney Account is now linked to your DisneyLife membership". Tap Thanks and you're all set!
Using the same email address and password to log in, you can now enjoy everything DisneyLife has to offer on Disneylife.com and additional compatible devices (up to 10).
To see which devices are compatible, check out Ways to Watch.