Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Premiere Competition T&C’s
How to enter: To enter, answer the below question in the comments on the post that was posted on the Star Wars Official Facebook Page
- How tall is legendary Wookiee warrior, Chewbacca?
Start Date: Monday 2nd December 2019 at 1700 GMT
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019 at 2359 GMT
Entry criteria :You must be 18 years or older and a resident of Great Britain excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Prize Details: One (1) winner will win the following prize package:
- Two (2) tickets to attend the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker premiere in London
- One (1) night’s Bed and Breakfast accommodation at a 4 star hotel in a double room on 18th December 2019.
- Travel from winners local train station/airport to London (travel options dependant on winner location and to be decided at Disney’s sole discretion), arriving Wednesday 18th December and returning Thursday 19th December, 2019.
- Taxis to and from the premiere to the hotel accommodation
- The winner and each guest must have (at the time of travel) a valid passport for at least 6 months after arrival and all necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g food (excluding breakfast at the agreed hotel), drinks, transport, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, optional excursions, tips, souvenirs and any other incidental expenses) will be at the winner’s and/or their guests own expense
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend the winner and all their guests purchase travel insurance before travel.
Five (5) winners will win the following runner up prize package consisting of one (1) of each of the below items per winner:
- Disney Store Star Wars R2-D2 Interactive Action Figure
- Disney Store Star Wars BB-8 Interactive Action Figure
- Disney Store Star Wars Toybox Sith Trooper Action Figure
- Disney Store Star Wars Toybox Kylo Ren Action Figure
- Disney Store Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker D-0 Mini Bean-Bag
- Disney Store Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Mug
- Disney Store Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Deluxe Figure Play Set – The Resistance
- Disney Store Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Deluxe Figure Play Set – The First Order
Winner Selection: The winning entry will be randomly selected from all valid entries received by the Close Date and Time. Winners will be contacted on 10th December 2019 via Facebook messenger to the Facebook account the comment was submitted from.
Prize Fulfilment: London Premiere ticket prize must be redeemed on Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 17:45 GMT at a central London location. No alternative date will be provided. A Disney representative will contact the winner to make transport and accommodation arrangements.
The five (5) runner up product bundles will be sent to the winner within 28days of the winner confirming their personal details including delivery address to Disney.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per household will be entered in the draw.
- If a winner does not respond to Disney’s Facebook message confirming they have won to give their contact details to claim the Prize within 2 days, Disney has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
- Disney has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded.
- Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable, Disney reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- Entrants accept that if they win, Disney will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their Social Media username, name, age and town/city for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and the winner and their friends or other guests may be required to participate in event-related publicity.
- Disney's decision to select any winner is final.
- Disney reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out correctly for technical or legal reasons or we suspect that any person has been manipulating the competition or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Personal information will be used to administer entries, to inform winners and for distribution of prizes. Personal information will only be used for marketing purposes if you have consented to receive future marketing from Disney.
- You can email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a list of winners’ names.
- The laws of England and Wales apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts.
- Promoter: The Walt Disney Company Limited, 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9PE.