If you’re having trouble accessing your DisneyLife account this may be because you’ve previously logged in using Facebook or Google. As prompted through your DisneyLife account it will no longer possible to log into this using Facebook or Google, so we’ve asked all of our Guests that currently sign in this way to create a Disney account, or use their existing one. If you haven’t updated your account yet, please find below some steps you'll need to take in order to get your account working as normal:
- Visit www.disneylife.com/myaccount
- Select 'Link my Facebook/Google account'
- Log into your Facebook/Google account
- Once logged in, please continue with the option to create a new Disney account, and enter your Disney account email address
- When the red error message appears saying that you already have a Disney account registered, please click the 'Sign In' hyperlink within the message
- Please then sign into your Disney account on this page
- Once you've signed in, then your Facebook/Google subscription and Disney account should be correctly linked