Group rates are available for groups of 10+ subject to the below;
- 10 or more guests in the same booking when attending the same performance.
- Currently available on applicable seats at select performances.
- Unavailable 23rd December - 5th January 2020, 17th February - 23rd February, 6th April - 19th April, and 25th May - 31st May.
- Additional black-out dates apply as determined by Disney at its sole discretion.
- Please see complete terms and conditions on this page.
For your reference, all persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Mary Poppins is recommended for ages six and up, and children under three won’t be admitted into the theatre.
All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry.
If you would like to bring a group to a weekend performance when there are full price tickets only, you can still purchase your tickets through Disney Tickets Group Sales and avoid booking fees, utilise our flexible payment due dates, and have access to the best seats and optional add-ons for your group.
For performances on Monday - Thursday until 12th November 2019, and Wednesday 14th November at 7pm:
- £75 tickets reduced to £55
- £45 tickets reduced to £35
Monday and Thursday performances from 14th November 2019
- £85 tickets reduced to £65
- £50 tickets reduced to £40
To make a group booking enquiry, click here. We look forward to welcoming you to the show!