Group rates available for The Lion King, subject to availability and the conditions below:
- Applicable to groups of 10 or more guests in the same booking when attending the same performance
- Currently available on applicable seats at select performances through to May 2020
- Unavailable during school holiday periods
- Additional black-out dates apply as determined by Disney at its sole discretion.
- Please see complete terms and conditions on this page
For your reference, all guests entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. The Lion King is recommended for ages six and up, and children under three won’t be admitted into the theatre.
If you would like to bring a group to a weekend performance when there are full price tickets only, you can still purchase your tickets through Disney Tickets Group Sales and avoid booking fees, utilise our flexible payment due dates, and have access to the best seats and optional add-ons. Ticket prices are below:
- Tickets from £42.50 - 357.50 are reduced to £39.50
- Tickets from £59.50 - £72.50 are reduced to £49.50
- Tickets from £75 - £87.50 are reduced to £59.50
Minimum group size is 10+. Valid for Tuesday to Friday evenings and Wednesday matinee performances only, for performances from 1 October 2019. Not all seats are discounted. Prices and availability may vary on selected performances. Unavailable during school holiday periods. Group bookings for The Lion King on sale until 4 October 2020.