We hope you’ll be happy with your Disney purchase, but do understand you may need to return your item.
- If you made a purchase between 1st November and 25th December, you’ll have until 25th January to return your product/s. This is applicable to in-Store and Online purchases.
- If you need to return a product you bought in Store, this will have to be done at one of our Stores and not through our Online return service. Any change of mind returns will need a receipt if you’d like to receive a refund. If you don’t have a receipt, our Cast Members can provide an alternative product or gift card to the current selling price of the item (please note, items may now be on sale).
- It can take up to 14 working days for refunds to show in your account once your item has been returned to us, and we'd recommend getting a proof of your return for your records.
- In most cases, you can return your order to us for free. You can do this with the label included in your parcel, through the Hermes return portal, or at one of our Disney Stores. For further instructions, please click here. Please make sure you’ve reviewed which items can’t be returned before sending any items back to us.
- If you’ve purchased an item that’s now on sale, we’ll be unable to refund the difference once the parcel has been shipped. Please see our Help pages on how to return your product if you no longer wish to keep your item.