You can visit our Returns Portal to return your item for free.
- Click 'search with an email address', and enter your email address and postcode (from where your order was delivered).
- Select the order you want to return
- Follow the instructions on screen and select your preferred return method
- Print the label (sorry, we can't do this for you. Click here for information on Print in Store returns)
- Make sure the returns form is securely attached to the outside of your parcel
- Take the box to your local Parcel Shop, and make sure you get a proof of postage
- Parcels must meet the weight and size requirements noted on the Returns Portal
This is the quickest and simplest way to return your order so you shouldn't need any help from our Guest Services team, but if the Portal isn't recognising your details please get in touch so we can help.
You'll receive your refund in 5-7 days of the parcel being back at our warehouse. Please note, we don't have any liability until your products arrive back with us.