If you need to check the balance of your gift card, please visit your local Store or get in touch.
Full Terms and Conditions of Disney Store Gift Cards
Gift Card Terms and Conditions (UK):
• These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of your Disney Store Gift Card (“Gift Card”). In these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" refers to the person who purchases or loads money onto a Gift Card and any other person who uses a Gift Card to purchase goods and/or services from a Disney Store retail outlet in the United Kingdom (a “UK Disney Store”) (which does not include any Disney boutiques or outlets located within Harrods or John Lewis stores). "Disney" means The Disney Store Limited and its successors and assignees. By purchasing or using your Card, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
• You agree to protect your Gift Card and to treat it as you would cash.
• The Gift Card is not valid for use until it is purchased, activated (in accordance with a procedure to be determined by Disney) and at least £5 of value is loaded onto it.
• Gift Cards may only be used to purchase goods and/or services sold at UK Disney Stores, and may not be used at any other retail outlet or on disneystore.co.uk or any other website.
• Any value between £5 and £1000 may be loaded onto a new Gift Card at any UK Disney Store. The Gift Card can subsequently be re-loaded with additional funds up to a maximum balance of £1000 at any UK Disney Store.
• The balance on a Gift Card can be checked at any UK Disney Store.
• Gift Cards do not have an expiry date. All balances will continue to be honoured in UK Disney Stores at any time.
• If the total price of goods and/or services purchased at a UK Disney Store exceeds the value stored on the Gift Card used for such purchase, you must pay the remaining balance by any payment method accepted by that UK Disney Store.
• If an item originally purchased through the use of a Gift Card is returned or exchanged, any amount owed to you after the return or exchange will be loaded onto a Gift Card.
• A Gift Card (including any value loaded onto a Gift Card) is not redeemable for cash.
• A Gift Card is not returnable or cancellable after purchase.
• If lost, damaged or stolen, a Gift Card will not be replaced by Disney without such proof of purchase as Disney may require and the presentation of the complete Gift Card number. Please call 0800 014 9648 with this information to request a replacement.
• You may not resell a Gift Card.
• The Gift Card is issued by The Disney Store Limited, 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom, Registered No: 2523767 England & Wales.
• Disney reserves the right to decline damaged or defaced Gift Cards.
• Disney reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is available at disneystore.co.uk and at any UK Disney Store.
• Disney may assign any of its rights and transfer or outsource any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time.
• In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, such invalid provision shall be disregarded. However, the rest of the Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
• None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall affect any of your statutory rights that have mandatory application to these Terms and Conditions or to the purchase or use of a Gift Card and that are incapable of being disapplied by contract.
• These Terms and Conditions, and any other contractual and non-contractual rights and obligations of you or Disney relating to the purchase or use of a Gift Card, shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.