Your order is eligible for free returns if:
- it was placed on www.disneystore.co.uk, was was originally delivered to an address in the UK and is being returned from within the UK;
- it qualifies for the 30 days returns policy and is being returned within 30 days of receipt;
- it's being returned through our returns portal detailed here. Please note we're unable to offer refunds of postage costs incurred by returning products through other means than the use of our free returns portal;
- your products aren't personalised (unless they're faulty), or are excluded from returns. A full list of these items can be found here.
You can return your order in a number of ways:
- via our free returns portal (click here for further information)
- returning to a Disney Store (more information here)
- by post (a step by step is found here). If you're returning an order from outside of the UK, click here.
- Hermes print in store (for information click here)
Orders will be refunded within 5-7 days of arriving back at our warehouse.
If you're returning products to us, you're responsible for ensuring that they're securely packaged. We reserve the right to refuse to reimburse returns costs and the cost of products that arrive to us damaged due to poor packaging.
If you're returning your order as a change of mind, please refer to the free returns portal.
Free returns aren't currently available for orders delivered to the Republic of Ireland and other international markets. We reserve the right to withdraw the free returns service in the event that we identify that the service is being abused in any way at our discretion.