We want you to be happy with your Disney purchase, but understand if you need to return items to us. Please note that if you’re making a change of mind return, this will need to be in a re-saleable condition.
If your item was purchased on shopDisney.co.uk:
- For the UK, we offer a free of charge returns service via our returns portal, label in your parcel or via Hermes in Store printing. For instructions on how to use this, please click here.
- If you’re returning a parcel from Ireland or the Netherlands, you can return your order for free via our returns portal. Click here to see how to use this.
- DVDs and customisable t-shirts should be returned through the Hermes return portal.
- You can also return most items to Store, however Stores are unable to refund your order if it was paid for by PayPal. The cardholder must be present, and must be able to provide the card used to pay for your order. For more information, click here.
- If you’re returning your order from outside the UK, please do so by post.
- Certain products can’t be returned, including jewellery, sealed collectibles or personalised items (unless faulty).
- You’ll receive your refund within 5-7 days of your order arriving back at our warehouse, but can take up to 14 days.
If your item was purchased in a Disney Store:
- For change of mind returns, you’ll need to present a copy of your receipt to receive a refund. If the product was paid for by credit/debit card, the original cardholder must be present.
- If you don’t have a copy of your receipt, a Cast Member will be able to provide a gift card or alternative product to the current selling price of the item.
- Sorry, we can’t accept Store bought products via our Online return service.