We want you to be happy with your Disney purchase, but understand if you need to return items to us. Please note that if you’re making a change of mind return, this will need to be in a re-saleable condition.
If your item was purchased on shopDisney.co.uk:
- We offer free of charge returns through the label in your parcel, through the Hermes return portal or via in-Store printing (please choose this if you’re returning a DVD or Blu-Ray).
- You can also return most items to Store, however Stores are unable to refund your order if it was paid for by PayPal. The cardholder must be present, and must be able to provide the card used to pay for your order. For more information, click here.
- If you’re returning your order from outside the UK, please do so by post.
- Certain products can’t be returned, including jewellery, sealed collectibles or personalised items (unless faulty).
- You’ll receive your refund within 5-7 days of your order arriving back at our warehouse, but can take up to 14 days.
If your item was purchased in a Disney Store:
- For change of mind returns, you’ll need to present a copy of your receipt to receive a refund. If the product was paid for by credit/debit card, the original cardholder must be present.
- If you don’t have a copy of your receipt, a Cast Member will be able to provide a gift card or alternative product to the current selling price of the item.
- Sorry, we can’t accept Store bought products via our Online return service.
You’ve got 30 days from receiving your order (Online) or making a purchase (in-Store) to return your items to us, however as part of our festive returns policy purchases made Online and in Store from 1st November can be returned until 25th January 2019. Please note, if you're returning an item as part of a 3 for 2 promotion, you'll need to return all three products to receive your refund.