You can’t return the below products:
- Selected collectibles (as detailed in the product description on the site)
- Personalised products (unless faulty)
- Swimsuits where the hygeine tab has been removed
- Unsealed audio and video recordings, computer software, Blu-Rays, DVDs or CD-Rom
- Used beds/other large furniture items (unless faulty)
- DisneyLife gift subscriptions where the scratch panel has been tampered with
- Theme Park tickets for Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World
Any jewellery returns should be unworn and in their original packaging for health and safety reasons.
We’re unable to refund or exchange any merchandise purchased from a Disney Park.
Our Stores can’t accept returns for refund, exchange or gift cards of:
- Disney Partner Products
- Beds and other large furniture items
- Disneyland Paris product purchased on shopdisney.co.uk
We reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund to you for a returned product if you have diminished the value of the product if it is incomplete, by damaging it, handling it beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and function. This deduction may be the whole value of the product in some cases.
If you’ve got any other questions, please get in touch.