Following feedback from our Guests, we've made some improvements to the Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm and Cruz Ramierez 6" RC's.
The controls for these cars can be a little confusing, so please find some step by step instructions to get your RC back in the race:
- Turn the remote control on using the circular button in the middle of the controller. This will cause an LED light above the button to flash, wait for this to do so
- Turn on the remote control car, which will pair the car and remote together
- To test these have connected with one another, press the yellow up or down buttons
- You can then control the car, forwards, backwards, left and right
- If you press the middle button during play this will cause the remote to be turned off and the car to disconnect
- In order to re-pair these you will need to start again from step one which involves turning the RC car on and off
If your car isn’t racing as it should after you’ve tried these hints and tips, get in touch so our pit crew can help.