Here's a user guide to the Olaf's Frozen Adventure Castle:
1. Remove the Try Me cord from both the Tree & Tower
2. Remove all wires from blister for components
3. Remove the wires from the small box for the Tree
4. Remove the wires at the back of insert in order to release castle
5. There are 4 plastic locks at the bottom of the cardboard insert in order to secure the castle. Twist the locks to release the castle.
The wires are only used for the 'Try Me' mode oft the Castle, so it's okay to cut and/or remove these. Take care when removing the tree from the packaging, as forcing it may damage the trunk.