DisneyLife is supported on a variety of Amazon Fire devices. Before trying the steps below, make sure you’re using DisneyLife on a compatible device. Please go to Ways to Watch for more details.
If your device is compatible, but DisneyLife still doesn't seem to work, please try again after each of the steps below:
Restart your device
Switch off your device completely. Once it’s shut down safely, switch it on again. Restarting your device is often the simplest way to fix issues like this.
Update your device
Make sure your device is running the latest operating system.
Uninstall the DisneyLife app:
From your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick
If DisneyLife isn’t working on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, below are a couple of steps you can take to uninstall, clear data and other functions on the DisneyLife app:
- On the Home Screen of the Fire Stick, navigate to Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Choose DisneyLife from the installed apps. Here you can also see the app version.
- Select DisneyLife and the options to Launch the app, Force Stop, Uninstall, Clear Data* and Clear Cache will appear.
* Please note: if you select Clear Data, you will need to re-enter your log in your details to access the app.
From your Amazon Fire tablet
If DisneyLife isn’t working on your Amazon Fire tablet, below are a couple of steps you can take to uninstall the DisneyLife app:
- Tap Home on the Amazon Fire device.
- Tap Apps.
- From the upper right corner of the screen, select Devices to show only apps downloaded to your device.
- Locate DisneyLife, press and hold the app until a check mark appears.
- Tap Remove and then tap From Device.