DisneyLife is supported on Samsung smart TV models from 2015 onwards, running on the Tizen operating system.
Before you start, please click the button below and enter your TV's model number to check if it's is compatible:
Not sure what Samsung TV you have? You can see what model it is by accessing the Settings page, then following the path: Support > About This TV > Model Code.
Alternatively, you can check out the Samsung help pages for support with your device.
Downloading the app on your Samsung smart TV
- Make sure your Samsung TV is connected to the internet. You can see this in Settings > General > Network > Network Status.
- On your Samsung smart TV Home screen, locate the search icon (magnifying glass) and and search for "DisneyLife"
- Select the DisneyLife icon
- Select Install / Download
- The downloaded app will go into My Apps (under Apps)
Adding the app to your Home screen
You can make sure DisneyLife is easily accessible from your Home screen:
- Select the app by pressing and holding the Enter (or Select) button on your remote control
- Drag and drop the app icon on you Home screen
Subscribing to DisneyLife at DisneyLife.com/samsung
When you first open the app on your TV, you'll see a screen with an activation code.
If don't yet have a DisneyLife account at this point, please start your subscription at www.DisneyLife.com/samsung.
If you already have a DisneyLife subscription, you can use your log in details to access the app on your Samsung TV – just make sure you use the same log in method and details as when signed up.
You can find the steps on how to get logged in here: How do I log in to DisneyLife on my TV?
Types of content available
Movies, TV shows, Live TV, and Shorts are available using the account holder's profile when you access the app on your Samsung smart TV.
You can switch profiles and enjoy Books and Music on handheld devices, so please check Ways to Watch for even more details on device compatibility.
If you'd like to watch DisneyLife on other TVs, please see Can I use DisneyLife with my TV?.