You can enjoy DisneyLife Movies, TV Shows, Shorts and Live TV on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick, and all types of DisneyLife content on Amazon Fire tablets and other handheld devices.
Before you start, please make sure that your device is compatible. Please see Ways to Watch.
If you’re unsure which type/model of your device, please refer to Amazon.
Downloading the app on your Fire TV or Fire Stick
- On you TV, search for "DisneyLife" and you'll find the app under Apps & Games
- Select it to open the detail page of the DisneyLife app.
- Select the Download icon.
- Tap Open or, alternatively, go to the Apps section of your Fire tablet to find the DisneyLife app.
Logging in to DisneyLife
If you already have a DisneyLife subscription, you can use your log in details to access the app on your Amazon Fire TV or Stick – just make sure you use the same log in method and details as when signed up.
You can find the steps on how to get logged in here: How do I log in to DisneyLife on my TV?
If you haven't subscribed yet, you can start your subscription directly on your Amazon Fire TV or Stick:
- On you TV, search for "DisneyLife" and find it under Apps & Games.
- Select the shopping cart icon.
- Choose your sign-up method: Google account or Facebook account.
- An activation code with letters and numbers will appear on the screen, as well as instructions to authenticate.
- On a separate device, go to facebook.com/device or open the Google app, according to the sign up method you have just selected, and enter the code.
- Once you've successfully entered the code, you can go back to your TV screen, where you'll then go on to confirm the in-app purchase through your Amazon account.
Remember these log in details, as you'll need to use the same ones to log back in and access DisneyLife on other devices.
Here are some useful link for the next steps: