If you’ve been double billed for DisneyLife or have been billed after cancelling your subscription, we recommend that you check if you’ve created multiple accounts.
Below are some useful steps to help you find out if you’ve created multiple accounts with us.
Ways of signing up to DisneyLife:
- On the DisneyLife website.
- Through the App Store on Apple devices.
- Through the Google Play Store on Android devices.
You can search for a subscription to DisneyLife on the Apple App Store by:
- Tap on Settings on the home screen of your Apple device.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Tap on View Apple ID. You may have to sign in with Apple ID and password.
- Tap on Manage. Here you can see all subscriptions active & expired.
Please note that this will only show results for subscriptions under the iTunes account that is linked to your Apple ID.
If you have other Apple IDs or other Apple devices, please complete the above steps with them.
You can search for a subscription to DisneyLife on the Google Play Store by:
- Open the Google Play Store from the home screen of your Android device.
- Tap on the three grey lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Subscription. Here you’ll be able to view all of your subscriptions.
If you do find a secondary account, you can cancel the subscription that you don’t use by following the relevant article below:
- How do I cancel my DisneyLife subscription when I am billed via iTunes
- How do I cancel my DisneyLife subscription when I am billed via Amazon
- How do I cancel my DisneyLife subscription when I am billed via Google Play
- How do I cancel my DisneyLife subscription when I am billed via credit/debit card