If you’re not sure how to log in to the DisneyLife website or app, take a look at How do I log in?
If you’re unable to log in, here are a couple of things to watch out for:
- Make sure you use the same email address you used to subscribe and select the option that matches the one you used when you first signed up to DisneyLife.
For example: if you subscribed using your email address, choose “Log In with your email address” and use the same email and password.
- If you subscribed using your Facebook or Google account, select Log In with Facebook or Log In with Google and authenticate with your Facebook or Google details.
- If you subscribed through the Apple App Store using your iTunes account:
- If you can’t remember your Apple ID or password, visit here.
- If you are stuck in the Preview mode, please see Why can’t I log in to my Apple device with my DisneyLife IAP subscription?
- If you are unable to log in on additional devices or on the website, please see How do I link my Apple ID with my Disney Account?
- Remember: the password is case-sensitive!
- You may be trying to log in using a device that is not compatible. To find out if you’re using a compatible device to log in, please see our Ways to Watch.
- If you subscribed on the DisneyLife website and didn’t provide your payment details, you will not be able to log in to DisneyLife, as these details are needed to complete your subscription. To provide your payment details:
- Go to www.disneylife.com.
- Click on Existing member? Log In in the top right corner.
- Select the log in option you started subscribing with
- Authenticate with the email address and password you provided during sign up.
- Enter your payment details.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Start Your Free Trial.