If you’re not sure how to log in to the DisneyLife website or app, take a look at How do I log in?
If you’re unable to log in, here are a couple of things to watch out for:
- Make sure you use the same email address you used to subscribe and select the option that matches the one you used when you first signed up to DisneyLife.
For example: if you subscribed using your email address, choose “Log In with your email address” and use the same email and password.
If you subscribed with Facebook or Google, and haven't yet switched your login over to your email address, please first follow the steps to change your login here: Facebook/Google login is changing.
- If you subscribed through the Apple App Store using your iTunes account:
- If you can’t remember your Apple ID or password, visit here.
- If you are stuck in the Preview mode, please see Why can’t I log in to my Apple device with my DisneyLife iTunes subscription?
- If you are unable to log in on additional devices or on the website, please see How do I link my Apple subscription with my Disney Account?
- Remember: the password is case-sensitive!
You may be trying to log in using a device that is not compatible. To find out if you’re using a compatible device to log in, please see our Ways to Watch.
If you have a question about Disney+, you can find the Disney+ Help Centre with useful FAQs as well as the Disney+ team’s contact details by clicking here.