If you’re not sure how to log in to the DisneyLife website or app, take a look at How do I log in?
If you’re unable to log in, here are a couple of things to watch out for:
- Make sure you use the same email address you used to subscribe and select the option that matches the one you used when you first signed up to DisneyLife.
For example: if you subscribed using your email address, choose “Log In with your email address” and use the same email and password.
- If you subscribed using your Facebook or Google account, select Log In with Facebook or Log In with Google and authenticate with your Facebook or Google details.
- If you subscribed through the Apple App Store using your iTunes account:
- If you can’t remember your Apple ID or password, visit here.
- If you are stuck in the Preview mode, please see Why can’t I log in to my Apple device with my DisneyLife iTunes subscription?
- If you are unable to log in on additional devices or on the website, please see How do I link my Apple subscription with my Disney Account?
- Remember: the password is case-sensitive!
- You may be trying to log in using a device that is not compatible. To find out if you’re using a compatible device to log in, please see our Ways to Watch.
If you subscribed to DisneyLife via the Amazon Appstore using your Amazon account details and are receiving any of the error messages below, then there may have been an error during signing up, probably due to loss of internet connection.
- "An error occurred while processing your purchase. Your order has been submitted, but is taking longer than expected to process. You will receive an email when your order is complete"
- "Inactive Subscription. Hmm, this DisneyLife Account is not active. To continue, you’ll need to resubscribe."
You will need to cancel your subscription and re-subscribe following the steps below:
- Go to the Amazon Marketplace or https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Select Subscriptions under Menu.
- Select your DisneyLife subscription and select “Cancel subscription”.
- Return to DisneyLife.
- Re-subscribe and ensure WiFi connection is not lost.
- If successful enjoy DisneyLife! If connection is lost again, repeat steps 1 – 5.
- If you subscribed on the DisneyLife website and didn’t provide your payment details, you will not be able to log in to DisneyLife, as these details are needed to complete your subscription. To provide your payment details:
- Go to www.disneylife.com.
- Click on Existing member? Log In in the top right corner.
- Select the log in option you started subscribing with
- Authenticate with the email address and password you provided during sign up.
- Enter your payment details.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Start Your Free Trial.