If you subscribed to DisneyLife on your iOS device and are stuck in preview mode or having difficulties logging into the app with your Apple ID, you will need to restore the purchase of your DisneyLife subscription.
Your active subscription will then be recognised and you can continue to enjoy DisneyLife as usual. All you need to do is:
- Open the DisneyLife app on your iOS device. Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- Tap on Log In.
- Tap on Restore Purchase. Done!
It may take a few seconds, but you will soon be logged in, able to select your profile.
While you're at it, why not link your Apple ID with DisneyLife? This will allow you to use your DisneyLife account on other compatible devices, as well as on DisneyLife.com.
If you signed up using your email address or Facebook or Google account, you’re all set: you can log into DisneyLife using your Google or Facebook details to authenticate on other devices.
However, if you’ve subscribed using your iTunes account, please follow the steps below:
- Open DisneyLife on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- From your Home Screen, tap on your Character on the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down menu, tap on the Settings cog.
- Tap Link Your Account.
- If you already have a Disney account, which you may be using for other Disney app and services, enter your email and password and tap Sign In.
If not, tap Create an Account and fill in the fields with your name, email and password, date of birth and then tap Create Account.
That's it! You can now select Log In with your Email and use these same log in details to enjoy DisneyLife on up to 10 compatible devices. To see which devices are compatible, check out Ways to Watch.
If you have a question about Disney+, you can find the Disney+ Help Centre with useful FAQs as well as the Disney+ team’s contact details here.