You can register up to ten devices at a time. You need to be in the account owner’s profile to add or remove devices.
Having issues registering a device? Firstly, check it’s compatible with DisneyLife. Secondly, make sure you haven’t already hit ten devices.
If you’re still having trouble, try the following steps. Check after each one to see if the problem’s been fixed.
Check your internet
- Check your connection speed. If lots of devices are sharing one Wi-Fi connection, your internet may be slow. This can affect device registration.
- Check your connection strength. Is your device a long way from your router? If so, try moving closer.
If your device won’t connect or has an unstable connection, check out What can I do if my app isn’t connecting to the internet?
Restart your devices
- Switch off both devices completely. Once they’ve shut down safely, switch them on again.
Restarting your devices – both the one you’re trying to register, and the one you’re registering from – is often the simplest way to fix this issue.
Update your device
- Make sure your device is running on the latest version of operating system. To find out more about how to update your device go to your device manufacturer’s website.
- DisneyLife is compatible with iOS 8 or above.
To find out more about compatible Android devices please check out Ways to Watch
Reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm.
- You can reinstall the app by going back to the Play Store.
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Note that your Downloads will not be kept if the DisneyLife app is uninstalled from the device.