On DisneyLife, subtitles are available for movies and TV shows, but not music. You can turn them on and off while you stream (and change the audio language, too).
If subtitles aren’t working, here are few things you can try. Check after each one to see if the problem’s been solved.
Update your device
Make sure your device is running on the latest version of operating system. To find out more about how to update your device go to your device manufacturer’s website.
To find out more about compatible devices check out Ways to Watch.
Reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm.
- You can reinstall the app by going back to the Play Store.
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Note that your Downloads will not be kept if the DisneyLife app is uninstalled from the device.