DisneyLife is supported on a variety of Amazon Fire tablets.
To find out you if your device is compatible:
- Go to Ways to Watch.
- Click the Check Device Compatibility.
- Type in the name of your device and select it from the drop-down list.
- You’ll either see “Congrats, your device is compatible!" confirming compatibility or “Sorry, your device doesn’t seem to be compatible” letting you know if it’s not compatible.
Here is how you can check the model and OS on your Amazon device:
- Swipe down on your tablet from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device Options.
- Device Model will tell you what generation tablet you are using and tapping System Updates will tell you what Operating System you are using.
If you have a question about Disney+, you can find the Disney+ Help Centre with useful FAQs as well as the Disney+ team’s contact details here