The way that you reactivate your subscription depends on how you originally signed up and were being billed. Out of the options below, please select the steps that match how you subscribed.
Please note when you reactivate your DisneyLife subscription through the website, Google Play Store or Apple iTunes, please be aware that you will be charged £4.99 that same day for your first month back and you will not be able to redeem another free trial period.
Through our DisneyLife website
If you signed up through the DisneyLife website, all you need to do is:
- Go to Disneylife.com.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter the email address and password that you used originally to create your DisneyLife account.
- Click on Log In underneath the password field.
- A pop up window will appear, click on Renew Membership.
- Update your payment details.
- At the bottom of the page click on Start Your Free Trial.
Through Google Play Store
If you signed up through Google Play Store, all you need to do is:
- Download the DisneyLife app again.
- Log in as usual by entering your email address and password.
- There will be a prompt asking you to reactivate your DisneyLife subscription and you can pick up where you left off.
Through Apple iTunes
If you signed up through the App Store with your Apple account, all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Tap iTunes & App Store in the list provided.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, it will be in blue.
- Tap View Apple ID in the pop up box.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap DisneyLife.
- Turn on the auto-renewal.
- Open the DisneyLife app and tap on Log in.
- Click Restore Purchase underneath the password field.
- A Subscription Terms pop-up window will appear. It will state that your subscription will automatically renew every month for £4.99. Tap
- Tap OK in both pop-up windows that appear.
This will recognise your subscription and you can continue to enjoy DisneyLife as usual.
Whether you reactivate your DisneyLife subscription through the website, Google Play Store or Apple iTunes, please be aware that you will be charged £4.99 that same day for your first month back and you will not be able to redeem another free trial period.
If you reactivate your subscription within 13 months of cancelling, you can pick up where you left off, as your profiles, favourites and settings will still be there. Enjoy!