You can enjoy DisneyLife Movies, TV Shows, Shorts and Live TV on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick, and all types of DisneyLife content on Amazon Fire tablets and other handheld devices.
Before you start, please make sure that:
- Your device is compatible. Please see Ways to Watch. If you’re unsure which type/model of your device you have, please refer to Amazon.
- You have subscribed to DisneyLife.com and have your log in details. Please see How do I start my DisneyLife subscription?
If you already have a DisneyLife subscription, you can use your log in details to access the app on your Amazon Fire device – just make sure you use the same email address and password as when you signed up.
Downloading the app
To get the DisneyLife app on your Amazon Fire device:
- Go to the Amazon Appstore.
- Search for the DisneyLife app in the section Apps & Games - Entertainment.
- Open the detail page of the DisneyLife app.
- Select Download.
- Then open the menu and tap My Apps.
- The DisneyLife app should appear under the Cloud tab.
Adding your TV
To use DisneyLife on your Amazon Fire TV or your Fire Stick, a few more steps are needed:
- On your TV, go to the DisneyLife app and log in with your DisneyLife account details – the same you used to sign up.
- A code will appear on the screen.
- On a separate device, navigate to DisneyLife.com/activate.
- If you’re asked to log in, remember to use the same details you used to sign up.
- On the Add Your TV page, enter the code which appears on the TV screen and click Activate.
Wait a few seconds and then you’re ready to go!