It’s great to hear that you’re eager to get signed up to DisneyLife!
If you’re trying to sign up and are experiencing difficulties, please check the list below for details that may be preventing you from signing up:
You’re currently located outside of the UK.
You’re under 18 years of age. DisneyLife account holders must be 18 years old and above as you must agree to the terms and conditions of use.
Payment card issues. When you sign up, you must provide your payment information. Please ensure:
- That the card you use is UK registered.
- That there are sufficient funds in your account.
- Your card has not passed its expiry date.
- You provide your home and billing address as it appears on your bank statement.
- You do not use American Express or corporate cards as we do not accept these cards as methods of payment.
Incomplete third party account. If you are trying to sign up for the DisneyLife app through iTunes, Google Play or Amazon, you must ensure that you have up-to-date payment details on your Google, Amazon or iTunes account, as this is how you’ll be billed for your DisneyLife subscription.
If you subscribed to DisneyLife via the Amazon Appstore using your Amazon account details and are receiving any of the error messages below, then there may have been an error during sign-up, probably due to loss of internet connection.
- "An error occurred while processing your purchase. Your order has been submitted, but is taking longer than expected to process. You will receive an email when your order is complete"
- "Inactive Subscription. Hmm, this DisneyLife Account is not active. To continue, you’ll need to resubscribe."
You will need to cancel your subscription and re-subscribe following the steps below:
- Go to the Amazon Marketplace or https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Select Subscriptions under Menu.
- Select your DisneyLife subscription and select “Cancel subscription”.
- Return to DisneyLife.
- Re-subscribe and ensure WiFi connection is not lost.
- If successful enjoy DisneyLife! If connection is lost again, repeat steps 1 – 5.
Location not recognised. If you have moved to a recently built establishment, your address may not be registered with the Post Office. This can cause sign up issues. Please contact Royal Mail to report a missing address.