It’s great to hear that you’re eager to get signed up to DisneyLife!
If you’re trying to sign up and are experiencing difficulties, please check the list below for details that may be preventing you from signing up:
- You’re currently located outside of the UK: DisneyLife is only available in the UK and Isle of Man at this moment in time.
- You’re under 18 years of age: DisneyLife account holders must be 18 years old and above as you must agree to the terms and conditions of use.
- Payment card issues: when you sign up, you must provide your payment information. Please ensure:
- That the card you use is UK registered.
- That there are sufficient funds in your account.
- Your card has not passed its expiry date.
- Your home address and billing address match.
- You do not use American Express or corporate cards as we do not accept these cards as methods of payment.
- Incomplete Google Play or iTunes account: If you are trying to sign up through iTunes or Google Play, you must ensure that you have up-to-date payment details on your account.
- Location not recognised: If you have moved to a recently built establishment, your address may not be registered with the Post Office. This can cause sign up issues.
- Incorrect address: You must provide your home and billing address as it appears on your bank statement.