To access all of DisneyLife, you need to be in the UK. If you’re abroad, you won’t be able to stream or download anything new. See Can I use DisneyLife abroad? for more on this.
If you’re in the UK but you get a message saying you’re abroad, please follow the steps below:
Update your device
Make sure your device is running on the latest version of operating system. To find out more about how to update your device go to your device manufacturer’s website.
To find out more about DisneyLife compatible devices, please visit our Device Compatibility Checker.
Reinstall the app
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Don’t worry, you’ll keep your profiles and Favourites.
Please note that, when you remove the app from your device to reinstall it, any Disney content that you’ve downloaded to your device will be deleted.
Ensure that you’re connected to the internet when reinstalling the app.
- Tap and hold the DisneyLife app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap the DisneyLife app.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm.
- You can reinstall the app by going back to the Play Store.