If you’re having issues with the sound and can’t hear anything at all, check your device isn’t on silent, and that there’s nothing in your headphone port.
The DisneyLife app uses your device’s own volume settings and picture software.
If you’re having issues with the visuals of your favourite Disney content, there are two things can affect the picture quality: your device and your internet speed. DisneyLife automatically adjusts to give you the best experience in every situation. Please check your internet speed to see if this is the cause of the issue.
For more information on picture quality, please see Can I adjust the video picture quality?
You can check if your internet is causing the issue by changing your internet connection. Take a look at Can I change how DisneyLife connects to the internet? for more information.
Checking out different movies, TV shows, albums or audiobooks can also identify if you’re having issues with one item or many.
If your sound or video still isn’t working right, try the following steps. Check the sound or video after each step to see if it’s fixed the problem.
- Switch off your device completely. Once it’s shut down safely, switch it on again.
Restarting your device is often the simplest way to fix issues like this.
- Make sure your device is running the latest operating system.
Reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Go to your devices settings menu, then apps or application manager.
- Tap the DisneyLife app.
- Tap uninstall.
- Reinstall from the Playstore.
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Note that your Downloads will not be kept if the DisneyLife app is uninstalled from the device.