The Home screen is the first one you see when you log into DisneyLife. You can get back to it from any part of the app by tapping the Home button in the top left corner – it looks like a house!
If your Home screen isn’t loading, try the following.
Check your internet
- Check your connection speed. If lots of devices are sharing one Wi-Fi connection, your internet may be slow. This can stop the Home screen from loading properly.
- Check your connection strength. Is your device a long way from your router? If so, try moving closer.
Restart your device
- Switch off your device completely. Once it’s shut down safely, switch it on again.
Restarting your device is often the simplest way to fix loading issues.
Update your device
- Make sure your device is running on the latest version of operating system. To find out more about how to update your device go to your device manufacturer’s website.
To find out more about compatible devices check out Ways to Watch.
Reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the x in the top left corner.
- Press Delete.
- Reinstall the app via the App Store.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm.
- Reinstall the app by going back to the Play Store.
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of DisneyLife. Note that your Downloads will not be kept if the DisneyLife app is uninstalled from the device.