You can enjoy all the hundreds of Disney movies and TV box sets available on DisneyLife on your Android TV!
Not sure if your Android TV is compatible? Click the button below and enter your device model:
Before you start, you will need to set up your DisneyLife account: check out the steps at How do I start my DisneyLife subscription?
Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll need to:
1) Download DisneyLife on your Android TV
- Turn on the Android TV you would like to use DisneyLife on. Not sure if your device is compatible? Check out Ways to Watch.
- Pick up the remote and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Enter ‘DisneyLife’ in the search bar.
- Select Install.
2) Register the Android TV to your DisneyLife account
- On the Android TV, log in with your DisneyLife account details – the same you used to sign up.
- A code will appear on the screen.
- On a separate device, navigate to DisneyLife.com/activate.
- You will be asked to log in: remember to use the same details you used to sign up.
- On the Add Your TV page, enter the code which appears on the Android TV screen and click Activate.
Wait for about 20 seconds and then you’re ready to go!
If this doesn’t seem to be working properly, please see What do I do when DisneyLife isn’t working properly? for a few things you can try.